Friday, March 20, 2009

Still Confused!!!....

Let me be very honest.... I still don't have any idea why i started this blog.. or why i still have it.... It most certainly is not my journal... I started and stopped writing a diary long back... Not because its a tedious process.... oh no!!!.. not at all!!!... (by now its quite understandable tat i like writing lot of crap)

But because writing a journal can be really distressing.. when u look back.. it takes u back to the same painful journey u have come through.. through the same pains.. losses.. n MISTAKES!!!..... Mistakes for which i have yet to forgive myself for... Its quite amusing at times tat, its so easy to forgive others... But forgiving thyself is next to impossible... or if at all it happens u ask yourself a price for it....

Anyway, coming back to my blog.... i sometimes have this BIG urge to write down every little thing, every silly thought tat comes to my mind...
Every heart break i go through.. every betrayal i have been subjected to... Every time i failed at something or the other..... But i just cant seem to.... the fear of baring myself to the world. is too big!!!!....

But for my sanity atleast i need to write down what i feel.. otherwise all this bottled up inside me will make me go mad!!!....

For once m gonna say every random thing tat comes into my mind...

first being,

"I just cant be what you want me to be!!!!... Coz' I can only be ME!!!!... as i have always been... as u hav always known me to be!!!!!.....

We will come to the others gradually.. thats all for now!!!!......

........................................

No comments: