Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Songs in My Voice.....

I am going to add songs recorded in my voice.. the first one i have added is
  • Janeman.. from the movie Aryan...

  • Yamunai Atrile from the movie Dalapathi
  • Teri Yaadein from the serial love story.....

  • Enamma Thozhi from the movie Kaalai Pani



  • Anbendra mazhaiyile from the movie Minsaara Kanavu (1st attempt)


Click here for anbendra mazaiyile first attempt


  • Anbendra mazhaiyile from the movie Minsaara Kanavu (2nd attempt)

Click here for anbendra mazaiyile second attempt



..................................................................................

4 comments:

Akshay said...

It's my all time fav. song!!

luv_lavanya said...

Its one of my fav songs too :):)

R Sathyamurthy said...

Just heard you sing Anbendra Mazhaiyile. Nice voice clarity and a very good (second) attempt!

Regards
R Sathyamurthy
http://www.sathyamurthy.com/2009/04/13/ravi-my-favorite-to-win-super-singer-2008/

luv_lavanya said...

@R Sathyamurthy

Thanks a lot sir!!... :)